10 Ways to Use Nutribox Snacks
Nutribox products are great for snacking while you’re at the office or at home, but have you ever thought about using them in different ways? Here’s 10 ideas we’ve come up with for getting more out of your Nutribox snacks.
1. Sprinkle Ludlow Nut Co. fruit and nut mixtures, Saf Raw Coconut Chips or Ape Snacks Coconut Curls on top of tray bakes like flapjacks or brownies to add some extra flavour.
2. These snacks also make a great addition to healthy muffin recipes.
3. You could mix Clearly Scrumptious dried fruits in with your recipes too, this adds some great flavour and texture.
4. Dipping apple or avocado slices in the peanut butter from Pip ‘n’ Nut pouches can make your usual fruit snacks much more deliciously nutritious.
5. Mix it up! eat the Oloves with Saf Raw crackers or Leighton Brown Vegetable Crisps.
6. You can use the Oloves to make a quick and healthy dip – Finely chop the Oloves then add garlic, lemon juice and a splash of olive oil. This dip tastes great with Saf Raw Crackers and CHIKA’S Chick Pea Crisps.
7. Add your Ape Snacks Coconut Curls or Leighton Brown Vegetable Crisps to a salad instead of croutons for some extra crunch and flavour.
8. Or use them as a tasty soup topping!
9. Crisps make a great substitute for breadcrumbs, crush up your Hectares Sweet Potato Crisps or Leighton Brown Vegetable Crisps and use them in recipes just like you would with standard breadcrumbs.
10. And of course you can use the snacks in different combinations to create lots of tasty smoothie bowls! Here’s one we made with Saf Coconut Chips and Ludlow Nut Co. Flamin’ Berries.
Why not give these a try with this months Nutribox? Click here to find out more about our boxes. We hope you enjoy trying out these ideas (: