Beetroot and Ricotta Salad with Pomegranate Molasses
Salads are great all year round but particularly in summer. They can be eaten as a lunch, side dish or just a healthy snack and there is so much variety! However, it is easy to get stuck in the same routine and not experiment. If you’re looking for something different why not give this Beetroot and Ricotta Salad with Pomegranate Molasses a go? Its super easy to make and packed with flavour and nutrients.
- 15g (½oz) pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 25g (1oz) walnut halves, toasted
- 150g (5oz) ricotta cheese, divided into large chunks
- 75g (3oz) pea shoots
- 250g (9oz) pre-cooked unpickled baby beetroot (we used M&S)
- 2tbsp pomegranate molasses