Gluten Free Coconut & Lime Muffins!
If you’re bored of plain old muffin recipes, have a go at this tasty, gluten free coconut & lime muffin recipe! They’re packed with flavour and health benefits from the 4 types of coconut, and extra zesty flavour from the limes!
Here’s what you’ll need!
- 300g Gluten Free, self-raising flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 150g Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 200ml coconut Milk
- Zest & Juice of 2 Limes
- 100ml Coconut Oil (melted)
- Inspiral Coconut Pecks – Find these in this months Nutribox!
And here’s how to make them in just a few simple steps:
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, coconut milk, zest & lime juice, coconut oil and coconut pecks.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients, then add this mix to your prepared muffin cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes in your pre-heated oven (200°c/Gas mark 6)
- Leave to cool, then enjoy!