Gluten-Free & Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake!
If you need a super quick & easy dessert idea, this recipe is perfect for you!
This chocolate mug cake recipe takes just a few minutes to make plus it’s vegan and gluten free.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
- 3 Tablespoons of Almond Milk
- ½ Teaspoon of Coconut Oil (Melted)
- ¼ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
And here’s how to make it – in just 4 quick steps!
Step 1: Mix together all of your dry ingredients.
Step 2: Add in your wet ingredients and mix again, make sure everything is well combined.
Step 3: Pop your mug into the microwave and heat on full power for 1 minute.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Top your mug cake with your favourite treats for some extra flavour. (We recommend ice-cream!)