This months Star Brand: Snact!
This month our Star Brand is Snact! This fantastic company makes a tasty range of 100% fruit jerkys and have recently launched their new banana bars. As well as using rescued fruit to make their yummy snacks, Snact have developed packaging that decomposes!
Why not have a look at their website to find out a bit more about them and their food waste fighting snacks?
This January be talking about all things Snact on our social media. We teamed up with them to bring you all the best info about their company and snacks! Here’s their top facts:
- Snact have rescued more than 200 tonnes of fruit so far.
- Their packaging acts just like a fruit peel – it decomposes and will return to nature as a fertiliser.
- SNACT = Snack + Act
- All their snacks are made in the UK.
- They call their followers Snactivists
- They once tried to use rescued papayas to make fruit jerky and that was a big mistake.
- You can join their #deliciousprotest by eating simply enjoying a delicious snack
- Snact aren’t shy about getting dressed in banana suits
- They have a green gorilla called Bobo who occasionally features in marketing activities.
- They have successfully raised money from the crowd twice! Once for the fruit jerky & once for their new banana bars.
- Their fruity snacks are made with wholesome real ingredients – no additives, no preservatives, no added sugar – no unnecessary ingredients of any kind!
Stay tuned this month for lots more great Snact Facts!