Cookies and how they benefit you
In The Nutribox website, cookies are used for ads personalisation, you can find out more about how these cookies are used on Google’s Privacy & Terms site.
We use the following cookies in our site:
_ga = Google Analytics: to store and count pageviews.
_gat = Google Analytics: to read and filter requests from bots.
_gid = Google Analytics: to store and count pageviews.
cookiehub = Cookie Hub: To remember their settings and acceptance of cookies (which means the possible “Obtain EEA users consent…” is being fulfilled)
__stripe_mid = Stripe: To provide fraud protection
__stripe_sid = Stripe: To provide fraud protection
mailchimp_landing_site = Mailchimp: To store which page was visited first
woocommerce_cart_hash = WooCommerce: To store items in shopping cart
woocommerce_items_in_cart = WooCommerce: To store items in shopping cart
wp_woocommerce_session_*** = WooCommerce: Session ID
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.